The main shareholder of Elys Game Technology, Corp. (NASDAQ: ELYS), Gold Street Capital Corp., bought 13,207 shares in a trade on Thursday, December 9. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $ 3.67 per share, for a total value of $ 48,469.69. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Large shareholders who own 10% or more of a company’s stock are required to disclose their sales and purchases to the SEC.
Gold Street Capital Corp. has also recently completed the following transactions:
- On Tuesday, December 7, Gold Street Capital Corp. acquired 10,000 shares of Elys Game Technology. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $ 3.59 per share, for a total transaction of $ 35,900.00.
- On Friday, December 3, Gold Street Capital Corp. bought 34,146 Elys Game Technology shares. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $ 3.33 per share, for a total transaction of $ 113,706.18.
- On Wednesday, December 1, Gold Street Capital Corp. bought 10,000 shares of Elys Game Technology. The stock was purchased at an average price of $ 3.44 per share, for a total transaction of $ 34,400.00.
- On Monday, November 29, Gold Street Capital Corp. bought 9,000 Elys Game Technology shares. The stock was purchased at an average price of $ 3.65 per share, for a total transaction of $ 32,850.00.
- On Friday, November 26, Gold Street Capital Corp. bought 20,000 shares of Elys Game Technology. The stock was purchased at an average price of $ 3.36 per share, for a total trade of $ 67,200.00.
- Wednesday, November 24, Gold Street Capital Corp. acquired 10,400 shares of Elys Game Technology. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $ 3.48 per share, for a total value of $ 36,192.00.
NASDAQ ELYS traded at $ 0.12 on Friday, hitting $ 3.55. The company’s shares traded 167,405 shares, compared to its average volume of 960,972. Elys Game Technology, Corp. has a one-year minimum of $ 2.85 and a one-year maximum of $ 8.28. The company has a quick ratio of 1.40, a current ratio of 1.40, and a debt ratio of 0.01. The company’s 50-day moving average is $ 4.34 and its 200-day moving average is $ 4.50. The company has a market cap of $ 82.71 million, a PE ratio of -4.69 and a beta of 4.96.
Elys Game Technology (NASDAQ: ELYS) last released its quarterly results on Monday, November 22. The company reported ($ 0.15) EPS for the quarter, missing analyst consensus estimates of ($ 0.11) by ($ 0.04). Elys Game Technology recorded a negative return on equity of 36.86% and a negative net margin of 28.52%. In the same quarter of last year, the company made earnings per share ($ 0.08). On average, stock analysts expect Elys Game Technology, Corp. shows EPS of -0.35 for the current year.
Hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently bought and sold stocks. Millennium Management LLC purchased a new position in Elys Game Technology shares in the second quarter valued at approximately $ 384,000. HAP Trading LLC purchased a new stake in Elys Game Technology shares in the 3rd quarter for a value of approximately $ 262,000. Powell Investment Advisors LLC purchased a new stake in Elys Game Technology shares in the third quarter valued at approximately $ 183,000. Belvedere Trading LLC acquired a new stake in Elys Game Technology during the 3rd quarter for a value of $ 149,000. Finally, Citadel Advisors LLC increased its stake in Elys Game Technology by 117.3% during the first quarter. Citadel Advisors LLC now owns 32,632 shares of the company valued at $ 173,000 after purchasing an additional 17,618 shares in the last quarter. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 1.91% of the company’s shares.
A number of analysts have recently weighed on the title. HC Wainwright reaffirmed a “buy” rating and set a price target of $ 8.00 on Elys Game Technology shares in a report released on Tuesday, August 24. Fundamental research reduced its price target for Elys Game Technology shares from $ 6.69 to $ 5.72 and set a “buy” rating for the company in a report released on Wednesday, October 6.
Elys Game Technology Company Profile
Elys Game Technology Corp. provides leisure games products and services. Its product line includes electronic sports, virtual sports, online casino, poker, bingo, interactive games and slots. It operates in the following segments: betting establishments, betting platform software and services and all others.
See also: Google Finance Portfolio
This instant news alert was powered by storytelling technology and financial data from MarketBeat to provide readers with the fastest, most accurate reports. This story was reviewed by the MarketBeat editorial team before publication. Please send any questions or comments about this story to [emailÂ protected]
Should you invest $ 1,000 in Elys Game Technology now?
Before you consider Elys Game Technology, you’ll want to hear this.
MarketBeat tracks Wall Street’s top-rated and top-performing research analysts and the stocks they recommend to their clients on a daily basis. MarketBeat identified the five stocks that top analysts are quietly asking their clients to buy now before the broader market takes hold … and Elys Game Technology was not on the list.
Although Elys Game Technology currently has a âBuyâ rating among analysts, top-rated analysts believe these five stocks are better bets.
See the 5 actions here