We have a great free offer for our readers in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store, the Build a Bundle Learn Unity Game Development.
Build a Bundle Learn Unity game development is available for free in our bundle store, all you need to do is log in.
- Build a First Person Shooter with Godot
- Create a micro RPG
- Create a micro-strategy game
The fastest way to success is to learn by doing and in this 3-course set, you’ll be able to create real games as you go through the lessons. You will work with Godot and Unity engines. Not only will you improve your overall game development skills within these game development engines, but you will gain essential and fundamental knowledge for coding a variety of strategy game systems that can be further extended for larger projects. important turn-based. Including downloadable project files, these courses will walk you through the process of creating 3 different types of games: first-person shooter, micro-RPG, and micro-strategy games. Start learning now and come up with real projects to put in your portfolio.
- Access 50 talks and 5 hours of content 24/7
- Create a first-person shooter, with attacking enemies, mics and more
- Acquire integral skills to manipulate objects in 3D space and to script various FPS mechanics with Godot’s GDScript language
- Create a top-down 2D micro-RPG in Unity
- Learn a variety of skills needed to create a full-fledged RPG
- Master the basics and learn transferable skills that can be applied to your larger projects
- Create a turn-based micro-strategy game about building and managing a colony on Mars
Note: Software NOT included.
You can get your handset on this great free offer on Build a Bundle Learn Unity game development in our offer store at the link below.
Filed under: Offers