Read the 120-page report with TOC on “Game Development Software Market Analysis Report by Component, Deployment and Geographic and Segment Forecast”. Request a sample report.
Top five game development software companies:
- Audiokinetic Inc.- The company offers Wwise Spatial Audio, an interactive audio solution for games that consists of sound propagation, virtual acoustics, and spatialized audio rendering.
- Autodesk Inc.- the company offers creative project management software that simplifies creative project management and unifies visual effects, animation and gaming teams of all sizes.
- Epic Games Inc.- The company offers a suite of integrated tools for game developers to design and create games, simulations, and visualizations.
- Microsoft Corp.- The company offers a platform-optimized runtime environment and toolset that dramatically increases the credibility of game characters and environments with Havok software.
- Playtech Plc – The company offers a suite consisting of an information management system and BI tools that are integrated with front-end portal technology and the Playtech open platform.
APAC will account for 43% of market growth. APAC’s two largest markets for game development software are Japan and China. The APAC market will grow faster than the industry in other regions. During the forecast period, the expansion of the Asia-Pacific game development software market would be aided by the huge increase in mobile games and high adoption of smartphones. Buy a sample report.
The game engine category will significantly increase its market share. Rising demand for mobile games and custom software development will attract new game creators and companies to choose game engines, which will drive the expansion of the market in the coming years. To take advantage of the growing demand for game engines and expand their market share, vendors are coming up with solutions.
Technavio’s sample reports contain several sections of the report, such as market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Download sample report.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Construction Market by Solution and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Construction Market Share is Expected to Grow to Reach $2.32 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the growth momentum of the market will accelerate at a CAGR of 29.81%.
5-D Building Information Modeling Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The 5-D building information modeling market share is expected to grow to reach USD 840.99 million from 2021 to 2026, and the market growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 15.68%.
Game Development Software Market Scope
Growth momentum and CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5%
Market Growth 2021-2025
Annual growth (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, South America and MEA
Successful market contribution
APAC at 43%
Main consumer countries
United States, Japan, China, United Kingdom and Germany
Leading Companies, Competitive Strategies, Consumer Engagement Reach
Profiled Key Companies
Audiokinetic Inc., Autodesk Inc., Epic Games Inc., Microsoft Corp., NVIDIA Corp., Playtech Plc, Scirra Ltd., The Game Creators Ltd., Unity Technologies Inc. and ZeniMax Media Inc.
Parent Market Analysis, Market Growth Drivers and Barriers, Fast and Slow Growing Segment Analysis, COVID 19 Impact and Recovery Analysis and Future Consumer Dynamics, Market Status Analysis for the forecast period
If our report does not include the data you are looking for, you can contact our analysts and customize the segments.
2 Market landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis
3 Market sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Supplier offers included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market Segment Analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.4 Market Outlook: Forecast 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ million)
- Figure 07: Global Market: Year-on-Year Growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five forces analysis
- 4.1 Summary of the five forces
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 and 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of Substitutes
- Piece 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Piece 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market Status
- Exhibit 14: State of the market – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Component Placement
- 5.1 Market Segments
- Exhibit 15: Component placement – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by component placement
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by component placement
- 5.3 Gaming Engine – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Game Engine – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($million)
- Exhibit 18: Game Engine – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Audio Engine – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Audio Engine – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($million)
- Exhibit 20: Audio Engine – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market Opportunity by Component Placement
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by component placement
6 Customer Landscape
- 6.1 Overview
- Exhibit 22: Customer landscape
7 Geographic landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Figure 23: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 24: Geographical comparison
- 7.3 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: North America – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025 ($ Million)
- Exhibit 26: North America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 APAC- Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($million)
- Exhibit 28: APAC – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: Europe – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025 ($ Million)
- Room 30: Europe – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Room 31: South America – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025 ($ Million)
- Room 32: South America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA- Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($million)
- Exhibit 34: MEA – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Major Leading Countries
- Figure 35: Main leading countries
- 7.9 Market Opportunity by Geography
- Exhibit 36: Market opportunity by geography ($millions)
8 drivers, challenges and trends
- 8.2 Market Challenges
- Exhibit 37: Impact of drivers and challenges
9 Supplier landscape
- 9.1 Competitive Landscape
- Exhibit 38: Overview of suppliers
- 9.2 Landscape disturbance
- Piece 39: Disturbance of the landscape
- Exhibit 40: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Suppliers Covered
- Exhibit 41: Covered Suppliers
- 10.2 Supplier Market Positioning
- Exhibit 42: Positioning of suppliers on the market
- 10.3 Audiokinetic Inc.
- Exhibit 43: Audiokinetic Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 44: Audiokinetic Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 45: Audiokinetic Inc. – New Keys
- Exhibit 46: Audiokinetic Inc. – Key Offers
- 10.5 Epic Games Inc.
- Exhibit 51: Epic Games Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 52: Epic Games Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 53: Epic Games Inc. – Key Offers
- 10.6 Microsoft Corp.
- Exhibit 54: Microsoft Corp. – Insight
- Annex 55: Microsoft Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 56: Microsoft Corp. – New keys
- Exhibit 57: Microsoft Corp. – Key offers
- Exhibit 58: Microsoft Corp. – Focus on the segment
- 10.7 NVIDIA Corp.
- Exhibit 59: NVIDIA Corp. – Presentation
- Exhibit 60: NVIDIA Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 61: NVIDIA Corp. – Main news
- Exhibit 62: NVIDIA Corp. – Key offers
- Exhibit 63: NVIDIA Corp. – Focus on the segment
- 10.8 Playtech AG
- Exhibit 64: Playtech Plc – Overview
- Exhibit 65: Playtech Plc – Business segments
- Room 66: Playtech Plc – New keys
- Exhibit 67: Playtech Plc – Key Offers
- Exhibit 68: Playtech Plc – Segment Focus
- 10.9 Scirra Ltd.
- Exhibit 69: Scirra Ltd. – Insight
- Exhibit 70: Scirra Ltd. – Product and service
- Exhibit 71: Scirra Ltd. – Key offers
- 10.10 The Game Creators Ltd.
- Exhibit 72: The Game Creators Ltd. – Insight
- Exhibit 73: The Game Creators Ltd. – Product and service
- Exhibit 74: The Game Creators Ltd. – Key offers
- 10.11 Unity Technologies Inc.
- Exhibit 75: Unity Technologies Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 76: Unity Technologies Inc. – Product and Service
- Exhibit 77: Unity Technologies Inc. – Key Offerings
- 10.12 ZeniMax Media Inc.
- Exhibit 78: ZeniMax Media Inc. – Presentation
- Exhibit 79: ZeniMax Media Inc. – Product and Service
- Exhibit 80: ZeniMax Media Inc. – Key Offers
- 11.2 Currency Conversion Rates for US Dollar
- Exhibit 81: Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 82: Research methodology
- Exhibit 83: Validation techniques used for market sizing
- Exhibit 84: Sources of information
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 85: List of abbreviations
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research, and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]