International Game Technology PLC (IGT) Shares closed 0.1% higher from their 52-week high, giving the company a market cap of $ 5 billion. The stock is currently up 57.0% year-to-date, 130.3% in the past 12 months and 27.7% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.1% and the S&P 500 rose 0.0%.
- Trading volume this week was 57.4% above the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, stands at 1.9.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was above 70, indicating that it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates an uptrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, beats it on a one-year basis and lags on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a one-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the communications services industry, beats it on a one-year basis and lags on a 5-year basis.
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date stock market performance beats peer average by 8.0%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average of 54.4%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is -631.0% higher than the peer average.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.